ORIGIN: Prepared by the autolysis of Brewer’s yeast- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Powder :It is free flowing spray dried powder and hygroscopic in nature.
- Paste: It is semisolid paste with solid content NLT 65 % w/w
Application : It is used as a nutritional ingredient in pharma / industrial fermentation, and as a culture medium ingredient
Brief Specification :
PACKING: 25 kg/50 kg HDPE drum with inner PP bag double sealed STORAGE: In dry conditions SHELF LIFE: 2 years from the date of packing (in recommended storage conditions)
- COLOUR: Light Yellow (powder), Light Brown (Paste)
- SOLUBILITY: 100 % in water
- CLARITY: 5 % solution in in water is crystal clear with out sedimentation
- pH: 5.0 to 7.0 at room temp.
- TOTAL NITROGEN: 11 to 12 % ODB , Amino (Alfa) Nitrogen - 2.0 to 3.5 % ODB
- LOSS ON DRYING: Max 6 % (powder), Total Solids : NLT 65 % (Paste)
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT (Microbial) : NMT 10000 cfu per gr